Here’s a list of some short meaningful quotes for you wonderful folks to read and ponder. Why short? Because most people seem to skip quotes that are more than 2 lines long. We’re lazy that way I guess. I’ll be adding more as I find them.
1. Don’t look for inspiration. Start working and inspiration will come to you.
2. Move on, it’s just a chapter in the past but don’t close the book. Just turn the page.
3. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but few think of changing themselves.
4. People who are too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.
5. Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
6. The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
7. There is a thin line between knowing when to give up and when to try harder.
8. Live for the moments you can’t put into words.
9. Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.
10. Stand up for what is right, even if you’re standing alone.
11. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
12. Never regret something that once made you smile.
13. Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.
14. What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
16. Fear is what stops you. Courage is what keeps you going.
17. The only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs.
18. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
19. It’s not who you are that holds you back, it’s who you think you’re not. – Hanoch McCarty
20. Be strong. Things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can’t rain forever.
21. A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
22. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. – Lao Tzu
23. Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
24. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
25. When you need something to believe in, start with yourself.