The following is a list of some of the best motivational books that will change your life. Of course, whether your life actually gets changed or not will really depend on what you do after you obtain the information from these books. Information is nice but if all you use it for is to prove you read some book, your life isn’t going to change.
In order to get the most out of self help books, you need to remember to “help” yourself. In other words, if you don’t actually use the information you learn, you might as well not even know that information. Your life will only get better when you start doing things that will lead to a better life. These books may or may not resonate with you but these are some of the best so if you don’t know where to start, start with one or more of these.
1. Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins
2. Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins
3. The Millionaire Mind by Thomas Stanley
4. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind by T. Harv Eker
5. Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen
6. The Magic of Thinking Big by David Schwartz, Ph.D.
7. Quantum Success by Sandra Taylor
8. The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey
8. As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
9. Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill
10. The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
11. How To Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
12. The Magic of Believing by Claude M. Bristol
13. Maximum Achievement by Brian Tracy
14. The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino
15. Year to Success by Bo Bennet
16. Self-Discipline in 10 Days by Theodore Bryant
17. See You At The Top by Zig Ziglar