Music is one of the most powerful tools that we have at our disposal. If you workout while listening to motivational songs, then you know what sort of a difference it can make in your performance. Does music make you stronger all of the sudden? Of course not. What it does is puts you in a certain mental state. In the workout example, the state of energy and power.
Think about the times you’ve heard some song and suddenly have a flood of emotions hit you such as a song that reminded you of a loved one perhaps. This is the power of music. Your mind is able to link up emotions with sound in a way where once the two are linked up, all that needs to happen is for you to hear a song and the attached feeling with instantly be felt.
So without further ado, here is our list of positive songs for inspiration and motivation in no particular order.
1. Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
2. Firework by Katy Perry
3. Lose Yourself by Eminem
4. Wait Til You See My Smile by Alicia Keys
5. Survivor by Destiny’s Child
6. Hall of Fame by The Script
7. Stronger by Kelly Clarkson
8. Try by Pink
9. Smile by Charlie Chaplain
10. Don’t Give Up by Peter Gabriel and Kate Bush
11. No Boundaries by Adam Lambert
12. Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield
13. Go the Distance – Michael Bolton
14. One More by Superchick
15. St. Elmo’s Fire by John Parr
16. Don’t Stop Believing by Journey
17. I Don’t Want to Be by Gavin Degraw
18. Skyscraper by Demi Lovato
19. Dreamer by Bethany Dillon
20. Get Back Up by Toby Mac
Any suggestions? What’s your favorite?
Also check out the Best Workout Songs